Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 97 Left in Stock!
The Dionysus shoulder bag with the now defining textured tiger head closure-a unique detail referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus. The bag is further enhanced with a crystal hand-embroidered bee appliqué. The bee-a symbol first seen in Gucci ready-to-wear in the 1970s-was taken from the archives and reintroduced in the Fall Winter 2015 collection. The sliding chain strap can be worn multiple ways, changing between a shoulder and a top handle bag. Made in our fine grain leather, noted for its shine and softness.
- White, hibiscus red and blue leather with embroidered bee appliqué
- Tiger head closure
- Hand-painted edges
- Hand-stitched details
- Interior zippered compartment
- Pocket under the flap
- External rear pocket
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 35 drop or can be worn as a top handle with 22 drop
- Medium size: W30cm x H21cm x D10cm
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Made in Italy
Season: Fall/Winter 2016 Collection
Authentication certificate provided along with this product for authenticity verification.